Headlines News :
Home » » Prayer Before Taking Exam

Prayer Before Taking Exam

Dear God,

Today I will have my examinations. You know how important they are to me. So I am humbly asking Your gracious help and divine assistance. I pray to you, my dear God, please never let me be at ease and give my very best. Please never let me guess nor rely on pure luck, but enlighten my mind and let me think clearly. Please never let me resort to chances nor to dishonesty, but let me work to the fullest of my ability. I pray for Your guidance that as I think, I may find the right solutions, I may be able to correctly answer the questions, I may solve those difficult problems. I ask, O God, Your intercession, that as I write, I may not be careless nor overconfident, I may not be distracted but be more concentrated, I may not be in a hurry nor take the exams too lightly. Today, O my Lord, I will take my examinations Let me, with Your help, give my best effort. Let me, because of You, receive the best and fruitful results. This I pray in Jesus name.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

+ comments + 8 comments

May 18, 2008 at 7:42 AM

good luck and God bless...

Anonymous
September 9, 2011 at 5:51 PM

I hope I'll pass for today's test.

Anonymous
October 24, 2011 at 7:29 PM

This is a great prayer. I know God will assist me on my exam.

Jaala
November 7, 2011 at 8:09 AM

This prayer has truly motivated me to face another day in college with all of its exams, I have been challenged lately and honestly felt like throwing in the towel , but God put it in my spirit to Google prayers before an exam, and it lead me to this very post, and as soon as I read it I felt a rush of serenity. Thanks so much for your faith, I pray that God showers blessing upon u!

Anonymous
December 14, 2011 at 5:48 AM

This is an amazing prayer. Thanks to you, i have said it over a million times :). Today this prayer is going to help me get past my fears and uncertainties about my calculus final. Please, if its not too much to ask, Pray for me so i can obtain the wisdom to get a good great. Thank you!

December 16, 2011 at 12:37 AM

this is my favorite prayer ever. I hope I will pass my examination.

Anonymous
April 25, 2012 at 1:03 AM

very nice prayer. i hope i'll pass the exam next year. can i repost this in fb?

Charmaine
July 23, 2012 at 1:27 AM

I prayed this prayer over the phone in the morning with my daughter, a medical student who is sitting her final examination. I thank God for the guidance and assistance given her. It is an awesome prayer. Thank you for the prayer, May God bless you. - A grateful Mom